Monday, December 06, 2004

TAM - Tim Appreciation Moment

Tim forever recites NAMs (Nina Appreciation Moments), which we've both agreed can be excessive depending on whether they come before or after meals. Rarely do I take the time to do the same.

Every day I thank my God for Timothy David Gregg.

Compassionate is the word that first comes to mind when I think of him. He genuinely cares for others, and continues giving his very best. To me, to complete strangers. He turns a difficult situation into something lighter with his gentle approach, his calm patience, his attempt at humour. And when he loves, he loves completely. I'm so blessed to be on the receiving end. Constantly showered with hugs and kisses, always guided by his kind hand.

Contrary to popular belief, I can be moody, mad, yes, even wrong! In the heat of the moment, amid the exchange of harsh words, and the worst hurt people can inflict on each other, Tim has persisted. Always. For every up, he has been there to celebrate. For every down, he has been there to comfort. For everything in between, he has been there, alongside me, trying to find that happy medium.

Right about now Tim's surely gagging at the very thought of my including this in our blog history. I imagine him putting on his Macho Man face. But it's true. All of it. And everyone who knows Tim, knows this.

Tim, thank you for your patience, understanding, and unconditional love. Of all the people in this great big world, thank you for picking me. In the lifetime ahead, I pray that I will be to you, what you are to me. My rock, my inspiration, my true, Life love.
Tim and Nina
Daisypath Ticker