Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A year gone by...

Amazing how just this past Sunday, Tim and I celebrated our paper anniversary, marking our first year of marriage. It has certainly been quite the ride. We've had our ups and downs, moments of shouting and then of sheer silence, and through it all we've managed to smile. Somehow.

I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying married life. We have chosen the quiet path to celebrate life's little triumphs and try to savour the here and now before it's part of a long ago past.

I'm so proud of my hubby. Though the return to school has been challenging, he earned two A+s on recent assignments and I'm honestly beaming. I know, yet again, he won't be too pleased when he realized I've posted this, but I don't care and am gonna toot his horn anyway. TOOT! TOOT! And me? Still at the same job, still searching for my niche.

Cheers to us both and whatever lay ahead!
Tim and Nina
Daisypath Ticker